Finding the Right Solution
Helping you hear better begins with a comprehensive hearing evaluation. Checking your hearing allows us to determine the level of your hearing loss and your ability to understand speech in a variety of listening environments.
We also provide a wide range of Audiology and Aural Rehabilitation services. Following the evaluation, we will meet with you and your family to discuss the solution that’s right for you.
Additional patient resources at: Audiologist.org/patient-resources
Hearing Products & Services
(from Pediatric to Geriatric)
* Completely Digital Hearing Aids
* Audiological and Specialized Evaluations
* The Latest Technology
* Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
* Tinnitus Evaluation & Treatment
* Thirty Day Trial on all Hearing Instruments
* Comprehensive Hearing evaluations, Children (5-years) to Adults
* On-Site Maintenance & Repairs
* Swim Plugs, Shooters’ & Musician’s Plugs
* Difficult to Fit Cases Routinely Handled
The Science of Better Hearing
We’ve been helping people hear better for years. Thanks to continuing advances in hearing science, we are now able to help improve our patient’s lives more than ever before.
Today we’re able to offer a wide range of hearing aid styles and technologies each designed to match the unique nature of your hearing loss and lifestyle.
Our patients have found that the new Digital Hearing Technology offers a superior combination of comfort, convenience, and clarity of sound. We partner with Oticon for the latest in Digital Hearing Technology – www.oticonusa.com
As a result, patient and family counseling is just one more aspect of the “Value Added” care we provide. Please remember that we are here for you when you need us.
At Broadwater Hearing Care, Inc., we like to think of every patient as a friend for life.