COVID-19 Safety Protocols
To protect our patients and staff, we are observing specific protocols to minimize the chance of exposure. This form outlines our guidelines and our request for you to follow the guidelines.
Prior To The Appointment
If you answer “YES” to any of the following questions, then we should postpone your appointment for two weeks as a “voluntary quarantine” measure.
1. Do you have a history of any recent travel outside Florida within the last 14 days?
YES – NO
2. Have you had a fever or lower respiratory illness, such as a cough or shortness of breath?
YES – NO
3. Have you had close contact with any person who has been confirmed with COVID-19?
YES – NO
4. Have you had close contact with any healthcare worker who has been working directly with people who have contracted COVID-19?
YES – NO
• Please wear a mask to your appointment
• If you are being dropped off for your appointment, please let us know when you schedule so that we can make appropriate accommodations in our office for you, as we are attempting to minimize any waiting room time.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
• Whether you come by yourself or are dropped off, when you arrive, remain in your car and call us at 727-323-2471 to notify us of your arrival.
• If you have any paperwork to be filled out, we will bring it to you to fill out in your vehicle.
• When your paperwork (if any) is completed, your temperature will be taken. If normal, you will be escorted inside.
• Our staff will wear gloves and masks whenever appropriate.
AFTER THE APPOINTMENT
• We are thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces between patients, which may mean slightly longer wait times. Your safety is our highest priority and we appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.
ABOUT BROADWATER HEARING CARE & DR. SUSAN E. TERRY:
Broadwater Hearing Care is a full service audiology practice serving St. Petersburg since 1988. Diagnostic evaluations are performed using the latest technology available. Unlike the chain and big box stores, we carry a full line of hearing devices from all the major manufacturers of hearing devices. This allows us to personalize your fitting to your needs and your budget. We happily help anyone who has purchased their hearing aids elsewhere. We pride ourselves in providing the best service and have the most qualified staff in St. Petersburg.
Our Qualified, Caring Staff
Broadwater Hearing Care, Inc. is staffed by caring, qualified professionals, dedicated to helping you hear better. Our friendly office staff will assist you with any questions about scheduling or insurance coverage.
Susan Terry, Au.D
Susan E. Terry, Au.D., F-AAA, owner of Broadwater Hearing Care, Inc. has been a respected Board Certified Audiologist since 1981. She received her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Audiology from Florida State University and her Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences.
Susan E. Terry, Au.D., services the audiology needs of St. Petersburg and the surrounding area and specializes in difficult to treat hearing loss and understands the special needs of her patients.
She is a fellow of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology, the American Academy of Audiology, Tinnitus Practitioners Association and the Florida Academy of Audiology. She is a past officer and board member of the Audiology Foundation of America and has held many offices in both her Rotary Club and Rotary District.
In 2010 Dr. Terry was awarded the prestigious David P. Goldstein, Ph.D. Outstanding Audiologist Award. She has received the American Board of Audiology Award for Continuing Education 2002 – Present. Dr. Terry has given numerous audiology presentations to professional associations, service organizations and clubs.
Karen Olson – Office Manager. After retiring in 2008 from twenty years in the banking industry, Karen has found a “new home” with Broadwater Hearing Care. Her strong background in customer service has been a great asset to us. As a hearing aid wearer herself, Dr. Terry uses Karen as her “model” to demonstrate state of the art hearing devices. Karen understands the special needs of our patients.
Karen will assist you with your scheduling and insurance needs.
Please contact Broadwater Hearing Care in St. Petersburg today to learn how we can help you discover a whole new world of sound.
Read our interview on HealthyHearing.com